Wednesday 6 February 2008

Mine and Charlies love letters.


I have just recived the most wounderful letter from Charlie i want to send one back but i wouldn't know what to say.

Charlies letter reads.

Dear my dearest Molly,
I am realy missing you. I think Tommo is getting suspicious of us being together and wrighting all these letters but i don't care. I know he is my brother but if wrighting to you and using Tommo as a post man is the only way we can comunicate untill your mum and dad say we can see eacheother again then i will do what i have to do. I must see you and soon, but i don't know how we could pull it off without your mum and dad finding out. I suppose you would know ho we could do it without them finding out. Please reply to this letter i have to tell you somthing and i need to tell you soon.


All my love

Charlie.


I think i will right one back but i don't know what to say yet i will have to tell him were we can meet up and when. Yes thats what i'll do.




1 comment:

private staci peaceful said...

steghth: very tuching




target: don't use different cloures all the time